Chai Tea comfort date – it’s a comforting drink for you and your spouse in autumn and winter. (It’s comforting in spring and summer, too, of course!) Have you ever tried STASH Chai tea? You’ll see it in the grocery store… but only one or maybe two varieties of Chai are available there. When I explored the STASH website, I was blown away by the variety of Chai teas!
To us, Chai tea tastes like Christmas in a cup!
I didn’t realize all the varieties available:
- vanilla chai – it’s a rich and creamy, naturally decaffeinated chai tea. With a splash of milk and sugar, it feels (and tastes) like a delicious dessert – without the calories!
- spice dragon red chai – it’s a herbal blend with Rooibos, a South African herb also known as red tea, combined with clove, ginger root, and sweet cinnamon to create a unique, caffeine-free sweet and spicy chai.
- ginger fire chai – A touch of fiery ginger adds a kick, yerba mate provides an energizing element, and cinnamon lends a nice spicy finish. The subtle sweetness of vanilla balances out the overall flavors.
- green chai – Chai Green blends green tea with cinnamon, whole cloves, cardamom, ginger root and sarsaparilla.
- and more – including loose leaf Chai tea blends an K-cups!
When we want to have a quiet and simple date night (in our little-house-on-wheels, on the road, or while we’re house/dog sitting) it’s so easy to pull out two tea bags and brew a cup for each of us.
Date night doesn’t have to be expensive – you just need to enjoy what you’re doing!
Give your spouse a gift of comfort – try some Chai!
Have you and your spouse ever tried Chai tea? Even die-hard coffee drinkers enjoy Chai tea because of its unique flavors. This is no namby-pamby, colorless experience! Our adult children also enjoy Chai – and we love to share a pot of the “flavor of Christmas” as the days grow shorter, and the nights get colder.
It makes a perfect gift — buy a new mug and add a few Chai Tea varieties as a gift for your spouse… along with a coupon to invite them on a “Chai Tea comfort date”! It’s unique. It’s tasty and warm… just like you! 😉
A date doesn’t need to be expensive!
Chai Tea Comfort Date – give your spouse an invitation!
Is there a “Date Night” on your calendar? Now’s the time to schedule one!
(There are some gorgeous Tea sets on Stash’s site! – click to see!)
This post has affiliate links – if you choose to buy we’ll receive a few pennies at no cost to you – thank you!
Need more date ideas for the autumn? Try these!