Procrastination drains our ability to take action, regardless of our good intentions. Prayer can be the answer! Use prayer to defeat procrastination.
Habit of No Action = Procrastination
How can you use prayer to defeat the poison of procrastination?
I’ve explored the idea over at Worshipful Living in a guest post… go ahead and click the link below to check it out!
You know there are 9 reasons we all procrastinate, right?
- we fear failure – or success
- we don’t know where to start or how to finish,
- we’re bored, – we’re striving for perfect,
- we’re saving our energy for something else (otherwise known as laziness),
- we’re too tired,
- we’re rebelling,
- we don’t have the motivation to keep going,
- and we’re distracted by a million other things.\
In the guest post at Worshipful Living I explore ways prayer will work for all these reasons we procrastinate in our marriage.
Use Prayer to Defeat Procrastination at Worshipful Living!